CURE YOUR DEPRESSION

Revealed Myths Fuel Anxiety Depression

Depression is an unbearable pain that no one can understand unless they have been through it. so intense that death seems like a good option, pain adequate escape route. Sometimes death seems the only way to escape the storm.

But there is a way out!

I suffered from anorexia and depression most of my childhood and adolescence. I do not know what was wrong with me. My depression has worsened from year to year, but I have more and more suicidal. For seventeen years I have been completely demolished. I could not fight against the fight over. I wanted to die.

I wrote letters of suicide, turned my business and was ready to make a suicide plan. I went to boarding school and was late. I waited until my roommate is asleep, and he was ready. Then one of my friends came to my room for no reason, she felt something was wrong. After he was miraculously stopped suicide, I decided I wanted to live, but only if I could live without depression and anorexia.

Then I saw a psychiatrist and a counselor, I took anti-depressants, read books and studied everything I could find on depression. I learned that doctors do not know. I discovered exactly how to overcome depression. Now I have a wonderful life, a wonderful husband and a wonderful son. I love life now that I've never thought possible. To learn how you too can overcome depression will http://www.overcomedepressionnow.com

You are entitled to a life that you enjoy a life of meaning, joy, laughter and hope. You deserve a decent life.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment