CURE YOUR DEPRESSION

Guide To Dsm Iv Diagnoses Mood Disorders

Depression can be hell. Basically, three scenarios contribute to depression. The first is an identity crisis. Example: John, my customer (me by her doctor) looked at me and said shyly: "I can not get energy out of bed in the morning to watch my 90 year old mother .. I know that in only twenty years or so my body is going to be like them and worse every time I visit, she said. "I want to die and over."

He continued to say: "We all noticed President Reagan, a strong man reduced to the limitations of Alzheimer's at some point in my life. I thought I would become a successful businessman, and instead I am now retired because a lot of money with only a few nest egg never make me rich. One commentator in the movie The Secret has stated that the purpose of life is what we do. I think my purpose has come and gone. Some people I owe money and I doubt I ever will. However, I wonder what matters anyway? A lot of people would give their teeth "eyes" to what we have. They ask: "Why is depressed, he is CEO who runs his own company, is a beautiful young fun-to-be-wife and a beautiful home that many would die for ...?'"

It is easy to see that John was in the midst of an identity crisis caused by semi-retirement. He ceded control of its affairs to someone else and, unlike most clients who are in denial, he admitted he was depressed and felt guilty about being depressed. He noted that what he struggled, persisted.

The second scenario that leads to depression, which many customers there is a dichotomy hate love. He is a person or situation that for some reason (for various reasons), I feel that I want, but in reality, they hate the situation or person and can not afford to acknowledge or feel hatred.

Example: Lyn's mother died, her father came to live with her and her family. Strangely, though, as a child, she hated her father and in many ways, he felt guilty about his mother disappeared. I found it ironic that it would take for her and asked her what she thinks about her father today. His response was: "You must love your father, eh?"

its inability to resolve this conflict of feeling led to her depression.

Back to John. I list all the reasons why you should not feel depressed. Some of them were:
"I feel like I'm ungrateful."
"This is not funny."
"I do not even like being around me."

The third scenario that contributes to depression is a series of stressful events (situational depression), such as changes in supervisors (from good to bad), loss of profits, business uncertainty, anxiety ... It is easy for some of them are connected with the identity crisis, but in general, when stressors are resolved or disappear, the depression lifts.

On the physical level, including dietary recommendations, I had John add B vitamins, vitamin D and magnesium citrate to facilitate the production of tryptophan. Tryptophan is an essential role in the creation of serotonin.

Then I worked with the sudden loss of self esteem. And rather than continue to struggle against depression how I learned to embrace the emotion of John of depression, recognize in him the strength training and practical option.

Training is the option for him to be reminded regularly that has options such as learning experience and benefit in some way go beyond, to generate interest in new ...

After the optional third training session, he said, "I received a photo of a baby cousin just passed - I was angelic placed on the table where every time I looked, I smiled, then other things started happening .. I started taking tid bits of wisdom of the things I read. Sometimes, I actually forgot what it was like to be depressed and when I feel depressed. I stopped to resist and just went with it. As I stopped the contest has generated some enthusiasm to do something. "

But what has contributed to her depression was that he knew the man who chose to operate the business was not the right person for the job. The company was not going in the right direction and, finally, terminate the employee and take the reins of his company has raised an enormous weight of his being.

Look at the word "press ed" It's like a depressing weight - weight being the pressures of life. He wanted employees to work, but he never did. He lost control of his company and no direction and I would like to take the reins of the depression was "high". In fact, the weight that kept the ground was thrown.

In summary, depression is a winner:
1. I acknowledge having been depressed.
2. Learning to embrace the excitement.
3. Acknowledge feeling depressed resistance.
4. The aim of creative intelligence options.

This, combined with hypnosis the subconscious mind to release the creative enthusiasm and find meaning in life to treat depression.

Richard Kuhns BSCh.E., NGH certified is a prominent figure in the field of stress management and personal changes and http://www.DStressDoc.com http://www.PanicBusters.com. It aims to shed light on aspects of depression. To learn more please visit http://www.dstressdoc.com/OvercomeDepression.htm

0 comments:

Leave a Comment